I have a lot to say about the value of documenting our life stories and about how exciting and fulfilling the Third Act time of life can be, and about how reframing our past can lead to a lighter, brighter future.
Ever since my first public speaking event at the age of 30 before a room filled with Silicon Valley executives, stages have been my comfort zone. Give me a microphone or a Zoom room, and I’ll be sure to leave my audience with a sense of purpose and the tools they need to start capturing their personal history and sharing their wisdom.
Among my most popular presentations:
- “Turn Your Life Story into A Legacy”
- “Inspire Future Generations With Your Story”
- “4 Simple Steps to Stop Struggling and Start Writing Your Life Story”
- “You Are Enough and I Can Prove It”
- “A Sacred Journey to Yourself”
- “Your Stories Are Someone Else’s Solutions”
- “Make Peace With Your Past”
- “Discover Your TRUE Self Through Your Stories”
Are you looking for a speaker who . . .
- Infuses audiences with her passion for documenting personal and family stories?
- Engages with interactive exercises and visualizations?
- Shares real-life stories from the heart that audiences will relate to, remember, and use as inspiration?
- Knows what it’s like to hit an emotional rock bottom in her sixties – and then figure out how to make that decade the most fulfilling of her life?
- Raises the energy level in any room, including virtual ones?
All topics can be presented live or online as keynote addresses, conference breakout sessions, webinars, or intensive workshops.
Would your group benefit from a specific topic related to life story writing or living your best life in your Third Act addressed? Send me a message and we’ll schedule a call.